Registered with the Environment Agency. T11 Registration Number NC2/061550/2019
The T11 allows us to repair, refurbish or dismantle various types of waste electrical and electronic equipment so that the whole WEEE item or any dismantled parts can be reused for their original purpose or dismantled parts can be recovered.
- We apply best available treatment, recovery and recycling techniques (BATRRT) when treating the waste.
- All WEEE is stored or treated on an impermeable surface with facilities for collecting spillages and, where appropriate, decanters and cleanser-degreasers.
- WEEE is stored in a secure warehouse and waterproof warehouse.
- Whole and dismantled WEEE components are stored appropriately to prevent them being damaged that could stop them being reused or pose a risk to the environment
- Hazardous waste, such as batteries are stored in suitable containers.
- Our purpose is to ensure that the WEEE is put back to use as whole products. If this is not possible, products are then taken apart so that the components can be used again. If it’s deemed that the parts cannot be reused, then they’re sent for recycling.